Topical products with strong odors
Many topical products used for muscle pain relief have a strong mentholated scent. When these topical products are applied using the fingers it is extremely difficult to remove the odor. Even after washing with soap and water, the scent of many of these products lingers on.
Topical products for pets
Fingers can become irritated when used to apply topical products, such as flea control medications, to family pets.
Skin Slipper alleviates these problems and more, because it:
- Does not absorb costly skin care products (no waste)
- Prevents fingers from being exposed to harmful ingredients that can cause irritation
- Can be used with myriad product ingredients
- Is cost effective
- Glides comfortably over skin, relieving unnecessary additional irritation
- Is easy to use
- Can be used again and again
Skin Slipper is constructed of hypoallergenic silicone material, meaning it is latex-free, pliable, non-absorbent of product ingredients, and water impervious. The side used to apply products is textured and padded to enable the user to easily guide the implement over the surface of the skin. Simply slip it over your pointer and middle fingers, and you’re ready to go! After application, just rinse Skin Slipper to make it ready for future use.